Tuesday, May 15, 2012

~Some Quotes~


I'm sorry to break your fun, but I'm not the game you can play whenever you're bored and stop when you get a game over

The biggest challenge of life is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everyone else

Smile like you've never cried, fight like you've never lost, love like you've never been hurt, and live like you'll die tomorrow

I don't understand our relationship. Sometimes we're friends, sometimes we're more then friends & sometimes I'm just a stranger to you

Avoiding something doesn’t always mean that you hate it, it could also mean that you want it, but you just know it isn’t right

I wish I could forget you like I forgot everything I studied right before exams

Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair

The difference between your mind and your heart: Your mind tells you what is smart, and your heart tells you what you're going to do anyway

If you’re mine, you’re only mine, I don’t like sharing

You never really stop loving someone. You just learn to live without them



No comments: