Saturday, March 19, 2011

hepi birthday to me.....

first of all...thnx to my mum coz give me a chance to live this life....
~thnxs mum~
hepi birthday....to me...
hepi birrthday....to meeee...
sing hepi birrrttttthday....to me...
()--()--()--()--()--() ||--||--||--||--||--|| {*~*~*~*~*~*~*} @@@@@@@@@@@@@ {~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~} @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ {~*~*~*~*~ HAPPY~*~*~*~*~*~} {~*~*~*~*~BIRTHDAY~*~*~*~*~} {~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~} @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
OMG... meningkat lagi umur saya...huhuhu..makin tua sudah...
2011...maksudnya,skrng umur sya 21 tahun..huhuhu
anyway it was a special day as how everyone appreciate it....hehehe...
first of all, thnx 2 all my family, my frens and anyone
that give me a birthday wish
either from fb, phone call/msg
n
others method.....
thnksssss.......
*********************************
erm....talk about birthday wishlist
there are a lot of things i wanna put in my wishlist
but, i just keep it secret
hehehe
it's my privacy, right?
*********************************
lastly, happy birthday to me....hehehe

No comments: